At East Hills and The Grove we have the opportunity to partner with some of the organizations in our community in different ways. You can find more information about these ministries through the links below:
Community House on Broadway exists to help homeless individuals & families become self-sufficient by providing:
- Temporary & transitional housing for homeless individuals & families.
- A safe, clean housing environment.
- Regular nourishing meals, emergency clothing & personal items.
- Professional case management (help developing & adhering to an action plan).
- A working conduit with existing physical, mental & spiritual support services within the community.
choblv.org | 360-425-8679
The Cowlitz Chaplaincy is committed to:
- Providing support services to Police/Fire/EMS personnel and their families
- Providing crisis intervention support to the community in times of need
- Providing relational, emotional and spiritual support to anyone (regardless of faith base) upon request
cowlitzsheriffchaplaincy.org | 360-425-7222
To mobilize the Church to transform lives and communities In the Name of Christ.
Love INC serves those in need in our community. We Partner with local churches, volunteers, and community agencies by filling in the gaps to provide hands on support. Love INC's ability to identify, validate, and resource genuine needs helps to change lives in our community.
Outreach, Inc. is a program dedicated to helping local students succeed by providing food, clothing, and basic needs. We depend entirely on donations.
Call (360) 575-7787